Keto Air Fryer Classic Pizza . Despite the fact that this recipe has a lot of stages, after a few attempts you will become an expert pizza maker!
The crust remains tasty and crisp thanks to the air fryer. It takes very little time to cook.
We have previously created pizzas with a crust made of cauliflower. Our Cauliflower Crust Pepperoni Pizza is really one of our most well-liked blogs.
When producing our Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread, we also employed a variant of the “Fathead Dough.” One of Joanie’s other “Fathead Dough” versions uses Ricotta Cheese instead of Cream Cheese to create a delectable crust that resembles bread.
Check out the recipes:
Shrimp and guacamole on Low Carb Cheesy Garlic Bread for Appetizer
Keto Avocado Tartar Sauce over Crab Crostini
Even our chaffle recipes use the same fundamental components as “Fathead Dough,” but Joanie switches out the mozzarella cheese for cheddar. The ratios could change, and occasionally coconut flour works better to absorb moisture.
- 1/2 a cup of mozzarella (shredded)
- Cream cheese, 4 teaspoons (softened)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Almond flour, 1 1/4 cups (blanched)
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- Xanthan Gum, 1 teaspoon
- Butter, 2 tablespoons (melted)
- Garlic powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 3.5 teaspoons Basil (dry) (dried)
- Mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup (grated)
- Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup
- 6 parts Pepperoni (quartered)
- One sausage (par-boiled, no casings, quartered)
- Green pepper, 2 tablespoons (diced)
- a teaspoon of onion (diced)
- Parmesan cheese, two teaspoons (grated)
- Three 7-inch circles of parchment paper in equal sizes should be cut out. Out of the bottom of your pizza pan(personal pan), make a guide .
- Microwave the softened cream cheese and shredded mozzarella for 40 seconds in a medium bowl. Until it gets thoroughly combined, to combine, use a wooden spoon/spatula . If too firm, microwave again for 15 to 20 seconds.
- In a small bowl, baking powder, Xanthan Gum, and almond flour should be mixed . Add the beaten eggs and the dry ingredients to the bowl(medium) containing the cheese mixture. To form the mixture into a ball, use your hands, once thoroughly combined . (Hands may need to be damp to form.)
- Put a pizza pan with each crust inside. Using a pastry brush, spread the butter and garlic mixture over each crust.
- To prepare for the air fryer, top each with a third of each ingredient.
- For FIVE minutes, cook each pizza after preheating the air fryer to (degrees)400 . You can inspect your air fryer along the way by opening it; avoid burning. Serve hot and top with parmesan.
Saturated Fat-32.4g |