Our beloved summertime “potato salad” can now be replaced with our Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad. “Summer time” is typically the holiday season. Holiday gatherings play a huge role in our lives.
Burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, and of course, potato salad come to mind. Remember all those outdoor potlucks, picnics, and family and friend get-togethers? Without someone bringing the potato salad, it is difficult to conceive those situations. The cauliflower potato salad is now ready! It makes a great side dish!
They are all delectable, unquestionably Keto-friendly, low carb, and scrumptious! Creamy Coleslaw Salad for Keto
Deviled Eggs with Smoked Bacon
Keto Burger with Ricotta and Tomato Burger with relish onions and Gruyère fondue sauce
Turn the grill up. Invite your relatives and friends. Utilize our nutritious Keto recipes to enjoy the outdoor summer holiday activities!
The essential component is cauliflower. Florets are essential, Joanie emphasises. In our low-carb kitchen, cauliflower is a common ingredient. It can be found in countless recipes. Potatoes can easily be
substituted with cauliflower because it is versatile, healthful, and easy to prepare. When compared to the original, Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad is difficult to distinguish.
The dressing Joanie uses to prepare her potato salad is the same as it has always been.
For the salad, Joanie uses diced red onion. Compared to yellow or white onions, it offers greater kick. Additionally, it adds that unique colour.
To imitate the crisp and flavour of classic potato salad, celery and diced eggs are also necessary. Even celery seeds are used by Joanie in her dressing. It greatly enhances. Dijon mustard is an option.
The rich flavour and colour of stone-ground mustard, however, are what we favour. The typical garnish for potato salads is paprika. In addition, Joanie likes to garnish her Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad with some fresh dill.
- 1 substantial cauliflower (cut into potato size florets)
- Sea salt, 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced)
- 3 celery stems (sliced)
- 3 Eggs (chopped, hard boiled)
- Mayonnaise, 2/3 cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of mustard, stone-ground
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons Dill and 1/2 teaspoon pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. celery seeds
As a garnish
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- 1 tsp. of dill (chopped)
- Bring a pot(medium-sized) on the stovetop to a boil. Put sea salt . For FIVE minutes, until they are soft, heat cauliflower florets . After draining, dry off completely .
- With the remaining ingredients, mix the cooked cauliflower florets in a bowl(medium).
- With a spatula in a bowl(small), combine the dressing ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients for the cauliflower and dressing together gently. Cool in the refrigerator.
- Serve the dish with paprika and dill garnish.
Saturated Fat-4.6g |