Flavorful, low-carb, better-than-takeout version of the classic Chinese comfort food dish this Keto Chicken Fried Rice is super healthy and tasty. Ready in only 25 minutes and everyone in your family will love this.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- (cut into 1/2″ pieces) 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast,
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen peas and carrots mixture
- 1 large green onion sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger finely minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-2 tsp Swerve or (optional)erythritol
- 3 tbsp tamari/coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- In a wok, heat ONE tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Put eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook, for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until eggs are cooked through. To a plate, transfer eggs and put it aside.
- To the hot wok, add half of the red pepper flakes, diced chicken breasts, and half of the ginger, half of the garlic powder, and 1 tbsp butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-6 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. To a plate, transfer chicken and put it aside.
- Again to the hot wok, add 1 tbsp butter, plus the green onions, peas and carrots, frozen cauliflower, Swerve or erythritol (optional), and remaining red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Until the frozen veggies are heated through and tender, cook, stirring frequently, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add tamari/coconut aminos, sesame oil, cooked eggs, and cooked chicken to the cooked vegetable mixture. Stirring constantly, cook for 1-2 minutes, or until all ingredients are heated through and thoroughly combined. Take out from heat and (if desired)top with additional green onion, and serve immediately.
Keto Chicken Fried Rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 324Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7.5g47%