Keto Egg & Sausage McMuffin. I’m not a big fan of fast food and I eat at a McDonalds or Burger King only in a worst case scenario. However they still aren’t great, however their breakfast items are probably better than their actual burgers. I felt like making my own for some reason and I decided to make 2 of them with a twist. One Italian and one Asian inspired. So enjoy!
Cuisine American, General
Keto Recipes Keto Breakfast
Servings 2 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 2 Servings Headbanger’s Kitchen Coconut Microwave Mug Bread
- 200 grams Pork mince
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp Pesto
- 1/2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 15 grams Bocconcini
- 10 grams Cheddar Cheese
- Butter/Oil for Cooking
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper
- Chilly Flakes
- Dried Oregano
- Sichaun Pepper Powder
- Dried Lemongrass Powder
- Garlic Powder
- 2 Tomato Slices
- In a ramekin, make TWO servings of the coconut bread and slice into 4-5 even round muffins
- On the pan, toast the bread lightly with olive oil
- In a cookie, fry the eggs mold on the pan for a nice even shape, put a lil bit water and to steam the eggs, cover. You can oil a ramekin alternatively and microwave the egg in that.
- Season half the pork with chilly flakes, pepper, dried oregano and salt for the Italian version.
- Season with garlic powder, Sichuan pepper, dried lemongrass and salt for the Asian inspired one.
- To shape the pork patties, use a cookie cutter and fry in olive oil/butter till cooked through.
- Also while frying, add cheddar cheese on the Asian inspired patty and add some water to the hot pan and cover to melt the cheese and steam it.
- With pesto, mix half the mayo and the other half with Sriracha and to create our pesto mayo and Sriracha mayo, chopped spring onions.
- By spreading the pesto mayo on the bread, assembled the Italian one, then top with egg, tomatos, fresh Boncconcini, the pork patty, lettuce and cover.
- Spread the Sriracha mayo on both slices of bread for the Asian inspired one, layer with lettice, the egg, the patty and cover.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
Net Carbs: 5g