KETO EGG ROLL IN A BOWL WITH PORK SAUSAGE & SHRIMP is one of my favorite dishes to make on a Ketogenic Diet! It’s also known as — Crack Slaw, Cabbage Stir Fry!
Instead of Ground Pork or Beef, my version uses Ground Pork Sausage. Pork Sausage adds so much more flavor to the dish.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1 lb of Pork Sausage
- 16oz Cole Slaw Mix
- 90g Onions
- 10g Garlic
- 5g Fresh Grated Ginger
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2–3 tbsp of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Optional Toppings & Condiments:
- Sesame Seeds
- Add Pork Sausage using a pan(large) and cook on low-medium heat. To small, bite sized pieces, using a meat chopper or fork, break up chunks.
- Once pork sausage is halfway cooked, add the Garlic and Onion. Toss and heat thoroughly.
- Until it gets pink, add the Shrimp and heat it through.
- On medium heat, into the pan, add the Coleslaw Mix & Extra Cabbage. Add Grated Ginger, Black Pepper, Sweetener, and Soy Sauce. Toss gently. To your liking, cook the cabbage.
- 1-2 minutes Before turning off the heat, add the Sesame Oil.
- Serve with Toppings & Condiments.
* If you’re not sure about pork sausage, you can use half ground pork / half pork sausage for this dish.
** Instead of just adding more extra cabbage, you can also double up on the cole slaw mix.
Feel free to add more soy sauce(to your liking), but it might get too salty if you’re using 1 lb of Pork Sausage.
Serving Size: 1
Saturated Fat: 5
Trans Fat: 0