KETO PORK RINDS CRUSTED SALMON PATTIES. One of my favorite dishes to make were Salmon Patties (or salmon croquettes) before committing to a Keto lifestyle. I usually used either breadcrumbs or panko but we can’t really use that in Keto.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Canned Salmon or Tuna(around 14-16oz)
- 80g Red Bell Pepper
- 60g Onions
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp Paprika
- Oil for Frying
- 1/2 – 1 cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- Dip (Asian Style sauce):
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce/ Tamari/Coconut Aminos
- 1 packet of True Lemon/1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- (medium heat)Heat frying pan with oil.
- Before adding salmon to the mixture, remove bones from it.
- Mix paprika, eggs, salt, onions, red bell pepper, black pepper, & salmon. If you want chunks of salmon in your patties, don’t over mix. Form into patties and scoop up mixture. You can chill it in the fridge for 20-30 mins to make it easier to work with but it’s not needed. In crushed pork rinds, dredge salmon patty(make sure it’s well coated).
- Fry until it gets cooked through and golden — around 2-4 mins each side. Because It can end up too dry, don’t overcook.
- Enjoy and serve with your favorite condiment.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 80IU