Taking keto vanilla mug cake to the next level? Are you ready? Start with this low-carb Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. You most likely miss on a low-carb diet, add the flavor and texture.
For a dessert that’s a lot easier to fit into your macros for the day, this is about 7g net carbs. This might just be your new favorite keto treat, the moist and filling cake goes so well with the crunchy chips and sweet.
Chocolate Chip Mug Cake that’s Keto Friendly
Chocolate chips in muffins, cupcakes, desserts, and any other baked goods — yum! To snack on quite often, I even grab chocolate chips from the bag.
Chips are excellent in a mug cake. Definitely give this keto chocolate chip mug cake a try, If you’re like me and enjoy a little extra going on in your cake.
prep time: 3 MINUTES
cook time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon erythritol, granular
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons low-carb milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons keto chocolate chips
- Microwave-safe mug in an EIGHT ounce, and mix the erythritol, coconut flour, baking powder, and almond flour until it gets well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla, egg, milk, and melted butter. Stir until it gets smooth.
- Fold, gently in ONE tbsp. of the chocolate chips.
- For one minute, cook in the microwave and thirty seconds or until the top is cooked through and opaque.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and whipped topping.
- Serve immediately.
- Unsweetened Macadamia Milk
- Keto Dark Chocolate Chips
- 8 Ounce Espresso Mugs
- Swerve Sweetener
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE:
1 mug cake
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 50.8g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7g
SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 12g