Looking for low carb, delicious and addictive make-ahead breakfast? KETO SAUSAGE CHEDDAR BISCUITS Fathead Dough! Super-satisfying, fulfilling, and freezer safe, for busy mornings, this dish is an easy grab-and-go keto meal.
KETO SAUSAGE CHEDDAR BISCUITS Fathead Dough is a great low-carb snack or appetizer. You will surely fall in love with these if you love breakfast biscuits.
On the former recipe, the latter is a refreshing spin. These savory keto biscuits are convenient to make and just as delicious to eat. Simple to follow and uses ingredients that are generally available in every household.
What’s more? These are flavorful, kid-friendly, and versatile snacks. As you can freeze them, they are an easy keto make-ahead breakfast recipe. When you need something easy to heat up, they make the perfect keto breakfast when you are running late in the morning.
KETO SAUSAGE CHEDDAR BISCUITS INGREDIENTS
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- Two eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 oz thinly sliced cheddar cheese
- 6 cooked sausage patties
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella and microwave THIRTY seconds at a time until the mozzarella starts to melt and the cheese is soft. Mix until it gets creamy.
- Combine the beaten egg with almond flour in a separate bowl. Add in the cheese mixture and mix well. It’s ok if the dough may be sticky.
- Form 3-inch dough balls and wet hands and flatten.*
- On the dough, place sausage and cheese and wrap the dough around the fillings.
- Onto a cookie tray with parchment paper, place stuffed dough balls, and until it gets golden and set, bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with more cheese. ?
*Alternatively, into a sheet, you can flatten the entire dough, cut it into sections, and around the sausage and cheese, wrap each section.
ESTIMATED NUTRITION PER STUFFED BISCUIT:
Calories: 250 cals
NET CARBS: 2g
Leave a Comment