Keto Chocolate Cookies. Don’t you think, anything chocolate is the best ever? For a light and crispy chocolate treat, make a batch of these yummy keto chocolate cookies!
WHAT ARE KETO CHOCOLATE COOKIES?
Chocolate cookies are pretty self-explanatory. With every single bite, they are delicious chocolate circles that make you a little bit happier.
While keeping the carb count to a minimum, these keto chocolate cookies are high in fat and are made with keto-approved ingredients.
For any meal and at any time of year, they make the perfect snack, treat, or dessert.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DIP THESE COOKIES IN MILK?
It certainly is. Of course, dipping cookies in milk is delicious so why not so you’ll want to make sure you use a low-carb/keto-friendly milk like almond/cashew milk, but it’s certainly possible.
WHAT TO EAT KETO CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH
Perfect to eat with any meal, these chocolate cookies are a delicious sweet treat. Great for anytime and you can even make them a snack all by themselves.
To pair these yummy cookies with, here are some main course ideas you might want.
Keto Parmesan Shrimp and Broccoli
Keto Mississippi Roast
Beef Keto Stroganoff
Keto Flourless Fried Chicken
Keto Cast Iron Skillet Meatloaf
HOW TO MAKE THESE COOKIES CRISPIER
Just cooking them longer won’t do the trick by itself so you’re going to have to cook them a tad longer if you want to make your cookies more crispy.
The temperature of the oven, you’ll need to turn down to 225˚F and crack the oven door.
Essentially, instead of actually cooking them, what you’re doing is drying the cookies at a lower temperature. To move across and out, cracking the oven door allows the heat of the oven, helping the process.
TOOLS USED TO MAKE
- Hand Mixer
- Silicone Baking Liner
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients together using a stand mixer or hand mixer until it gets well combined.
- By placing individual spoonfuls of batter, form cookies on a baking sheet with a silicone baking liner.
- Place in oven and for FIFTEEN – TWENTY minutes, bake; To ensure they don’t burn, check constantly.
- They will continue to harden as they cool so remove from oven and let cool.
- For a chocolatey treat, dip in some heavy cream or almond milk!
Serving Size 2 cookies
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11g