The ideal way to indulge without feeling guilty is with this scrumptious sugar-free KETO CHOCOLATE PIE! Even the pickiest sweet appetite will be satisfied after one mouthful of the flaky almond flour crust, silky chocolate, and sweet whipped cream topping.
Looking for a Christmas treat to enjoy with friends and family? or just hankering after a decadent chocolate dessert? Then you have to try this keto chocolate pie without a doubt.
Enjoy some silky, creamy chocolate on an almond flour crust with sweetened whipped cream on top. And if you’re going to share, your loved ones will be as well!
- Two cups of finely crushed almond flour, one-half teaspoon of sea salt, two teaspoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon of grass-fed gelatin, one tablespoon each of lukewarm and hot water, and optionally two tablespoons of low-carb sugar alternative
- 2 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, and 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt. and 13 ounces of canned coconut cream or heavy cream. 3 egg yolks. Half a cup of a low-carb sugar replacement. 1 – 2 tablespoons of xanthan gum.
- Thirty drops of liquid stevia or two tablespoons of low-carb sweetener, 13 ounces of chilled canned coconut cream or heavy cream, one teaspoon of grass-fed gelatin, one tablespoon each of warm and hot water, and one teaspoon of vanilla essence
- In a food processor, put almond flour, coconut oil, and salt. If desired, add a few tablespoons of low-carb sweetener, but I typically omit it.
- Gelatin should be softened with warm water in a small bowl. After that, whisk in hot water to completely dissolve the gelatin.
- Add gelatin and other ingredients to the food processor. In a food processor, mix all ingredients.
- Create a dough ball, then flatten it on a piece of parchment paper.
Roll out the dough disc to form a pie crust circle that will fit a 9- to 10-inch pie pan after covering the top with plastic wrap.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350°F, or until just barely browned.
- Warm up the coconut milk without bringing it to a boil. Egg yolks should be mixed in a small basin with a fork during this time.
- While briskly mixing with a fork, slowly pour about 14 cups of the hot coconut milk into the egg yolks.
- Slowly pour hot coconut milk into the yolk mixture.
- Add xanthan gum and low-carb sweetener after turning the heat down to low.
- Baking chocolate should be added and heated through. Put salt and vanilla extract after removing from the heat.
- Spoon into a medium bowl(stop skin from forming) and cover with plastic wrap. Put for at least FOUR hours in the refrigerator.
- Gelatin can be softened with warm water. Once the gelatin has completely dissolved, add hot water and whisk.
- Whip the chilled coconut cream in a chilled mixing bowl. Add the stevia, vanilla extract, and gelatin water to the cream gradually. Whip continuously until soft peaks begin to form.
- Fill the crust with the cooled chocolate pie filling.
- With the whipped coconut cream mixture, evenly cover the filling.
Calories: 431 |
Carbohydrates: 11g |
Protein: 9g |
Fat: 42g |
Saturated Fat: 27g |
Cholesterol: 3mg |
Sodium: 169mg |
Potassium: 286mg |
Fiber: 5g |
Sugar: 0g |