This is the best recipe for Keto Cream Horns so far! It’s made with a sweet Keto-friendly flour recipe! There is a sharp, light, and creamy center to die for!
Preparation time 10 minutes Cooking time 10 minutes Total 20 minutes CALORIES 144 kcal
- 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Wiped Cream Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon stevia or powdered Swerve
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Start by placing 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and almond flour in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat it to a simmer for exactly 1 minute.
- Add the egg, stevia powder, and vanilla extract to the hot mixture and stir until all the ingredients are combined. The dough will become sticky.
- Permit the mixture to cool for a couple of moments prior to dealing with it.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts.
- Arrange a large sheet of parchment paper. This will make a non-stick surface for you to roll this dough. Place a portion of the flour on parchment paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on the top of the second sheet of parchment paper with your flour between the two sheets. The dough will look a bit sticky but it will stick. The more you roll out and start molding it.
- Use a rolling pin (or your hand) to smooth the dough over the top of the parchment paper.
- Utilize a pizza shaper and cut portions of flour adequately long to cover the hardened steel cream horn form.
- Shower each shape with a non-stick cooking splash to abstain from staying.
- (Update: After doing this a couple of times I think that it is more straightforward to wrap the material paper around the horn shape prior to wrapping the mixture. When you remove the horn it makes life easier and it turns out perfectly every time!)
- Place each form on a baking container fixed with a silicone mat or material paper to abstain from staying.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow the treated steel to cream horns cook prior to endeavoring to eliminate the form.
- When the cream horns are cooking, start filling the whipped cream. Combine all ingredients and mix using a hand mixer on high for about 5 minutes until whipped cream is thick and thick. Once this is done, fill a piping bag with whipped cream filling.
- At the point when the cream horn has cooled, fill the focal point of each cream horn with sans sugar vanilla-upgraded whipping cream.
- Top each cream horn with your favorite Cato Friendly Fruit option! We like to use blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries! es!
Servings: 1 Cream of horn Calories: 144 kcal Carbohydrates: 3.5 g Protein: 7.9 g Fat: 11.6 g Cholesterol: 42.6 mg Sodium: 139 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1.2
Leave a Comment