Keto Dessert Tortilla Wrap. The popular Tiktok tortilla wrap hack has probably already gone viral, but this oozy chocolate and cream variation is on another level entirely. The nicest aspect about this keto dessert is that it is really adaptable and simple to make. Every time you construct a tortilla hack wrap, you can add whatever things you want!
- 1 tortilla low in carbs
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter or sugar-free chocolate hazelnut spread
- ONE square or 0.5 oz. of sugar-free white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- Sliced strawberry, one
- 10 grammes of butter
- two teaspoons of the monkfruit sweetener
- 1/four teaspoons of cinnamon
- STEP 1 Cut tortilla.
- Cut a slit through the centre of the tortilla with a knife or pair of scissors until you reach the centre. Your tortilla will be easier to fold and divide into four quadrants by doing this.
- Step Two, Area One
- Spread almond butter or chocolate hazelnut spread equally over the tortilla’s lower right quadrant.
- Quadrant 2 of Step 3
- Place some white chocolate chunks without added sugar in the top right corner.
- STEP 4, Section 3,
- Spread the cream cheese in the upper left corner.
- Quadrant 4 of STEP 5
- Place the strawberry slices in the final quarter.
- STEP 6 Folding
- Fold it up on top of the upper right quadrant starting with the right lower quadrant. After that, fold it down to the final quadrant and onto the upper left quadrant.
- SECTION 7:
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the folded tortilla wrap until golden brown on both sides.
- STEP 8 Apply sugar coat
- Combine cinnamon and monkfruit sweetener in a small bowl. On a small plate, pour the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Once coated on both sides, place the fried tortilla in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Alternatively, if it’s simpler, sprinkle on top.
Tortilla Hack Wrap
With our keto dessert tortilla wrap, we have elevated the popular TikTok tortilla wrap trend to a whole new level. You only need to take a low carb tortilla, cut a slit along the middle, and add your preferred sweet fillings to make this very simple keto friendly dessert. Berry, sugar-free chocolate, cream cheese, your preferred nut butter, and keto Nutella are all suggested. Of course, the filling options don’t end there; give your tortilla wrap hack any keto-friendly sweetener your sweet tooth is hankering for. Once your tortilla has been packed with delectable treats, roll it over and fried it in flavorful, creamy butter. Last but not least, sprinkle cinnamon sweetener on the tortilla wrap to give it the ideal final touch.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 39.9g
Net Carbs 8.4g
Leave a Comment