Keto Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs. Strawberry shortcake, a traditional summertime favourite treat, has never been simpler to consume! Bite-sized pieces of keto cake alternate with chunks of fresh fruit in these Strawberry . Melted white chocolate is drizzled on top.
During the summer, we frequently light the grill and enjoy kebabs as a snack. This dessert alternative transforms the classic strawberry shortcake into a quick and simple treat. For a straightforward summer evening meal, serve this with caprese chicken kebabs.
Given how easy it scales, it makes for the excellent end to a family supper or if you are feeding a large number of people.
- made in accordance with package instructions: keto cake
- 48 strawberries in season
- 1/3 cup skewers of sugar-free white chocolate chips
- MAKE A CAKE IN STEP 1
- To make it simple to remove your cake after baking, prepare it and bake it on a square pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in accordance with recipe or package directions.
- STEP 2
- Cut the keto cake into bite-sized squares once it has cooled, and then reserve.
- STEP 3: Remove the strawberry tops.
- Remove all of the strawberries’ green tops.
- Fourth step: thread the skewers
- Start each skewer with a strawberry, then alternately thread 4 strawberries and 3 cake slices onto it.
- STEP 5: Add a chocolate drizzle.
- Over the kebabs, drizzle melted sugar-free white chocolate.
Mixes for keto cakes
Making a boxed or packaged cake is the simplest way to prepare a keto cake.
Duncan Hines: Each serving has 4 g of net carbohydrates, is gluten-free, and is sweetened with stevia and allulose.
With erythritol and stevia for sweetness, Good Dees have 2 g net carbohydrates per serving and are gluten-free.
Keto & Co. has 1.8 grammes of net carbs per serving, is gluten-free, and is sweetened with monk fruit and erythritol.
Metal skewers: These are splinter-free and reusable. Before you start threading your bite-sized bits, they don’t need any preparation.
Skewers made of wood: These are typically less priced but not reusable.
Storage information and preparation guidelines
Make-ahead guidelines: Make the keto cake in advance to save time. In the fridge, it can cool over night. You can prepare your kebabs the following day.
The day prior, you might prepare all the kebabs. Just make sure to keep them well covered to prevent drying out. Just before serving, pour some white chocolate over top.
Storage: For up to three days, keep leftover strawberry shortcake kebabs tightly wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator. The kebabs should not be frozen.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 23.6g
Net Carbs 6.6g