To make a Keto Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Bread Recipe, I had this crazy idea to attempt. I was confident I could make the bread rolls sweet but to get the Cuban flavor without the pineapple juice, I wasn’t sure how I was going to do that is in the normal recipe for these rolls.
How do these Keto sweet rolls taste?
These rolls won’t have that bread gluten taste but to those King’s Hawaiian Sweet rolls you know and love, they are the closest thing you will find. They are not eggy tasting like some Keto bread recipes I’ve tried too. They are loaded with flavor and very much have a bread texture to them!
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
SERVINGS 10 servings
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 cup Swerve powdered
3 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
3 oz cream cheese
6 drops Lorann Pineapple oil
1 tsp fresh ginger paste
Keto Sweet Hawaiian Bread Rolls Recipe Instructions
- First, gather all of the ingredients and measure them out. Because once you melt the mozzarella cheese, before it cools down, you will need to combine the ingredients quickly so this is important.
- Into a medium size bowl, place the Swerve, baking powder and Almond flour and mix the ingredients until they are combined.
- In a microwave-safe container, place the Mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and for about a minute and a half, cook it on high or until the cheese is melted. (If you prefer)You can use a double broiler for this part.
- Into the medium bowl filled with the dry ingredients, pour the melted cheeses mixture.
- Add the Lorann Pineapple oil, fresh ginger, and eggs.
- Until it’s fully combined, mix the ingredients. The dough will be sticky.
- On a silicone mat or parchment paper, place the dough to continue kneading the dough together until if forms. The more you knead it, it will get less sticky but it will always be a bit sticky.
- Into TEN even parts, cut the dough.
- Into a ball, roll each part.
- Place the dough ball into a baking pan(well greased).
- For about 15 to 20 minutes, bake it at 425 degrees or until it gets golden brown.
- Before you pull each roll out of the pan, use a knife to separate the lines. The bottom of the rolls should have a nice brown crust.
Leave a Comment