KETO INSTANT POT STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE. A delicious and healthy dinner. In the Instant Pot, these steak fajitas take just FIVE minutes to prep + SEVEN minutes to cook. A family meal.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH INSTANT POT STEAK FAJITAS
These are served the same way as the regular kind. I recommend:
Your favorite tortillas or wraps – I like to just eat it as a bowl, lettuce wraps, or use almond flour tortillas.
Salsa – Especially tomatillo avocado salsa verde!
WHAT CUT OF STEAK SHOULD I USE?
It is typically made with flank steak/skirt steak. When you use them for fajitas, both work great and become very tender.
FOR PRESSURE COOKER FAJITAS, WHAT KIND OF SEASONING TO USE?
Uses my homemade fajita seasoning that contains tenderizer, this pressure cooker steak fajitas recipe. If you like, though, you can use a store bought version.
ARE INSTANT POT STEAK FAJITAS HEALTHY?
Yes, to make a protei n and veggie-rich meal, these fajitas are an easy way . For some healthy fats, serve with some sliced avocado.
WITH CHICKEN, CAN I MAKE THIS INSTANT POT FAJITA RECIPE?
Yes, for sliced chicken, you could certainly swap the steak out. The process would be the same.
- (or flank steak; sliced thinly against the grain)1 lb Skirt steak
- 2 tbsp Fajita seasoning mix (divided)
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- (sliced into thin strips)2 large Bell peppers
- (sliced into thin half moons)1 medium Onion
- (or any broth of choice)1/2 cup Beef bone broth
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- In a tablespoon of fajita seasoning, toss the steak.
- On the Instant Pot, press the “Saute” button and (by pressing “Saute” repeatedly until the screen says “More”)adjust temperature to “More”. In a single layer, add a tablespoon of oil and half the steak. Saute for about 1-2 minutes per side, just to brown the steak but not to cook through. With the remaining steak, remove and repeat. Back to the pot, add the steak that was cooked from the first batch.
- Put vegetables and with remaining fajita seasoning, sprinkle. If needed to coat in seasoning, stir vegetables. Add the lime juice and broth.
- To the Sealing position, close the lid and close the vent. Press the “Manual” button and on High pressure, set to TWO minutes. To release pressure immediately, use the Quick Release.
Amount per serving.