Between two tender low-carb rolls that are sprinkled with powdered “sugar,” these Keto Monte Cristo Sliders are piled with turkey, ham, cheese, and a fast homemade raspberry jam.
Okay, we must admit that these Keto Monte Cristo Sliders make us incredibly proud. Just have a peek at them! One of the recipes we developed for our Keto Slider Week is this one. Check out these additional works of art:
A KETO MONTE CRISTO SLIDER: WHAT’S IN IT?
Our legendary Keto Rolls are filled with layers of ham, turkey, cheese, and a quick handmade raspberry jam. A buttery egg wash is applied to the tops of the rolls to make them incredibly crispy, almost like grilled cheese.
Not only that, but we finished the sliders off with a sprinkle of erythritol powder.
PERSONALIZED RASPBERRY JAM
We simply simmered fresh raspberries, lemon juice, and powdered erythritol to make the jam. The outcome is a fast jam that pairs wonderfully with the richness of these sliders and is colorful and fresh.
Appetizer and main course
Keywords: low-carb monte Cristo and keto monte Cristo sandwiches 30 minutes for preparation forty-five minutes to cook 1 hour 15 minutes in total 12 servings
- one batch of keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb of sliced deli ham
- 12 pounds of sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound of sliced Swiss cheese
- One big egg
- 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- Erythritol powder for topping
Jammy Raspberry Quick:
- 2 cups pureed fresh raspberries
- one teaspoon of lemon juice
- 12 cups of erythritol powder
- Follow this recipe to create a batch of keto dinner rolls, but make them bigger so that there are 12 rolls instead of 24. Allow to cool, then carefully cut the rolls in half before delicately adding the bottom of the rolls back to the skillet.
- Make the jam by combining(over medium heat) the ingredients in a pot(small). . About 5 minutes of simmering will cause the mixture to thicken. Cool down.
- Make a layer of ham, turkey, and cheese which should be on the bottom of the rolls. Then you need to place the top layer of rolls on top, then at the end, spoon the jam over them.
- Combine the butter and egg in a small bowl. the rolls’ tops using a brush.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until the cheese is melted. If the rolls’ tops brown too rapidly, cover them with foil.
- To serve, sprinkle some erythritol powder on top.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*