Keto Garlic Bread Italian Meatball Sliders! For one huge slider, homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, and a ton of ooey cheese are stuffed within crispy keto garlic bread rolls.
We knew we wanted to make a garlic bread version of something while we were brainstorming slider recipe ideas for our slider week. Why not make Keto Garlic Bread Italian Meatball Sliders as a way to integrate garlic bread?
These sliders are really amazing. They really are that wonderful. These were a success as soon as we took them out of the oven thanks to the fresh garlic butter basil topping that makes the rolls delightfully crisp and golden.
Although the meatballs are also excellent, let’s face it—we’re all here for the garlic bread. No, but seriously, the meatballs are cooked until they are wonderfully soft and then layered into the buns with a lot of mozzarella cheese.
They’d be ideal for just about any potluck-style dinner, holiday celebration, or even a regular Tuesday night dinner with a large Italian salad on the side.
Appetizer and main course
Italian and American cuisine
The term sliders 35 minutes for preparation Time to Cook: 50 minutes 1 hour 25 minutes in total 12 servings; 464 calories
- one batch of keto dinner rolls
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- One big egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and garlic
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 cup of basil-infused canned crushed tomatoes
- Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
- (slices)6 mozzarella cheese
- Basil with garlic butter
- 4 tablespoons of butter(
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil, minced finely.
- grated parmesan cheese, two tablespoons
- Follow this recipe to create a batch of keto dinner rolls, but make them bigger so that there are 12 rolls instead of 24. Let the rolls cool, then gently cut them in half after removing them from the skillet in one large piece.
- In a bowl, beef, egg, garlic salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese combine them. After thoroughly combining, mold the mixture into 24 meatballs.
- Each meatball should be fried in hot olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Ten minutes later, add the crushed tomatoes and boil them. Place the sauce and meatballs in a bowl and leave aside.
- Add the roll’s bottoms back to the skillet after cleaning it. The meatballs and sauce are added to the bottom layer, followed by the sliced cheese and roll tops.
- For the garlic butter, (in a small bowl)combine the ingredients. The buns’ tops should be brushed with garlic butter.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until the cheese is melted. If the rolls’ tops brown too rapidly, cover them with foil.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g
Vitamin A 310IU
Vitamin C 2mg