Need a fast dessert for one? You don’t have to look any further than this easy keto mug brownie which is low carb too! If are looking for something more fudgy, this one is for you. This is the best option when you’re craving something sweet while doing keto.
Chocolate is the one that makes all the difference when you’re making an amazingly delicious keto mug brownie… We only prefer ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips for this one! With just 1 net carb per large serving, it’s a pretty great dessert that will keep your tummy full for a while… plus it has no sugar, sugar alcohols, gluten or soy. Everyone in the family will love a low carb mug brownie made with this chocolate!
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened almond milk (at room temperature)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Besti, Monk Fruit, Allulose Blend
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 2 tablespoon ChocZero Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- By heating, melt butter it for about 30 secs in microwave in a 6-ounce ramekin.
- Stir in the almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the sea salt, Besti, almond flour, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Smooth the top.
- Microwave 40-50 secs, until the top looks a but oily but not wet underneath. (oils reabsorb after cooling.) When you insert a toothpick, it should come out with a little batter that can form a ball between your fingers.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, while the brownie is still hot.
Amount per serving.
Leave a Comment