These low-carb Keto Rice Krispie Treats just require four basic ingredients and taste just like the traditional version without the added sugar or the bother of producing sugar-free marshmallows. You can quickly prepare a large quantity of kid-friendly keto dessert, but purchase yours now before they sell out!
- 3 cups of ketogenic rice cereal
- 1 cup of melted ChocZero white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- a quarter cup of ChocZero vanilla syrup
- a dash of salt
- STEP 1
Low-carb rice cereal
- Large bowl with keto rice cereal on top.
- STEP 2
the sticky components; add
- Add melted butter, sugar-free vanilla syrup, melted white chocolate chips, and a dash of salt. Mix everything together by stirring.
- STEP 3
Form and set
- Alternatively, you can spray the dish with cooking oil and add a sheet of parchment paper. Fill the baking dish with parchment paper, then spoon the rice crispy mixture into it and distribute it evenly. Once set, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. after that take out of refrigerator and cut into squares.
- STEP 4
- Make white chocolate frosting, add(small bowl) a few drops of food coloring to the melted white chocolate chips . Each rice crispy treat should be dipped in the melted chocolate before being placed on a wire rack to cool. Sugar-free sprinkles should be used.
Since going keto, I’ve been desperate to find a sugar-free substitute for rice crispy treats, which are every kid’s favourite sweet treat. It is now available and is simpler to construct than you may imagine. These low-carb rice crispy treats are created with butter, a zero-carb protein “rice” cereal, melted sugar-free white chocolate, vanilla syrup, and a vanilla bean for taste. To set, everything is combined and distributed evenly in a 9-by-9 baking dish. The similarity in flavour between these ketogenic rice crispy treats and the original will wow you. Making this recipe with youngsters is enjoyable. They will enjoy pouring, combining, and sprinkling colourful icing and sprinkles on the keto rice crispy treat bar.
Crispy Keto Rice Cereal
This recipe calls for Highkey’s rice crispy cereal. Their Frosted Protein Cereal has a Rice Crispy cereal-like appearance and already tastes like marshmallows. However, Highkey stopped making its cereal line after developing this recipe. The frosted-flavored keto cereal is the one that would work best in Magic Spoon. Because this O-shaped cereal is bigger than rice crispies, I reduced the serving size to 3 cups.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 25.7g
Net Carbs 2.8g