Nut-free Keto Chai Pancakes seasoned with warm, comforting flavors like cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. You might decide to forego the syrup because these are so good!
Pancakes were perfect for the mornings of Saturday and Sunday. I have a variety of keto pancake recipes because I enjoy a big stack of pancakes on the weekends.
Try these keto chai pancakes if you’re seeking to liven up your morning. These pancakes made with coconut flour are spiced with a mixture of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and nutmeg. However, if you want to simplify it, you may add a scoop of Chai Bliss from Earth Echo, who is my recipe partner. Lion’s Mane, astragalus, L-theanine, and zinc are all included in Chai Bliss, a combination of organic chai spices. It not only makes a great, frothy chai latte, but it also energizes, strengthens the immune system, and relieves brain fog. Each scoop is sweetened with organic monk fruit rather than additional sugar and contains only 4 grams of net carbohydrates.
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- a half-cup of coconut flour
- a quarter cup of sugar-free sweetener
- 0.5 cups of almond milk
- Baking powder, two teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg, ground
- 14 teaspoon of salt
- STEP 1 of directions: Prepare the pancake batter.
- To a blender: add salt, eggs, nutmeg, sweetener, nut milk, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, coconut flour, and cream cheese. Mix until emulsified.
- ACTION 2: Pour onto the griddle
- Set a non-stick skillet or griddle to low to medium heat. Utilize cooking spray. Pour just enough pancake mix to create a 3 inch pancake. If there is space, repeat. Allow to cook until pancakes can be easily dragged away with a spatula and the edges are set.
- 3. Flipping a pancake
- After flipping, let the pancake to cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Many different spices can be found in chai spice blends. If you happen to have any ground cloves on hand, you may even add a tiny bit.
Of course, using Chai Bliss may make it simpler to get the same flavour with just one scoop. If you prepare a keto chai latte using macadamia nut milk, it has 4 g net carbs and would go well with your chai pancakes.
Keto syrups and toppings for pancakes
You can top these flapjacks with your favourite sugar-free syrups or low carb toppings even though they can be eaten on their own with just a pat of butter on top. Consider some of these:
maple syrup keto
Vanilla keto syrup
sugar-free sweetener in powder form
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 2.7g
Net Carbs 1.5g