Instant Pot Keto Donuts. On a low-carb diet and yearning for chocolate-covered donuts? The solution is these Keto Donuts from the Instant Pot! They are immediately cooked, then glazed with a decadent sugar-free chocolate frosting.
- Almond flour, two cups
- 1/2 cups low-carb protein powder with vanilla or no flavours
- two tablespoons of the monkfruit sweetener
- 2 Baking powder, half a teaspoon
- Xanthan gum, 2 tablespoons
- 1 salt shakerful
- 12 cup melted butter
- 1/fourth cup sour cream
- 14 cup silicone donut moulds with hot water
Ingredients for Chocolate Glaze Without Sugar
- 7 ounces of chocolate chips without sugar
- Coconut oil, 1 tbsp
- STEP 1 Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Combine salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, baking powder, protein powder, and almond flour in a basin(medium).
- STEP 2: Include the wet ingredients
- Add boiling water, sour cream, and melted butter. Just combine after combining.
- STEP 3 Fill the donut tins
- Cooking spray should be used to coat each silicone donut mould. To fill each mould, take a ball of dough and press it into the cavity until it is approximately 3/4 full.
- STEP 4: Prepare the pressure cooker
- Insert a trivet into the pressure cooker’s liner. Add ONE cup of water to the liner. Put the trivet on top of the moulds.
- EXERCISE 5: PRESSURE COOK
- Pressure 12 minutes on high heat. Prior to venting to remove any leftover pressure, give the pressure 2 minutes to naturally release. The donuts should be taken out of the silicone moulds when they are cold enough to handle and let to cool on a wire rack. The donuts will stiffen up after they dry but will still be wet.
- STEP 6 Apply a glaze of chocolate.
- Melt the coconut oil and keto chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave to produce the chocolate glaze. Stirring between each 30 second period, cook until melted. Each doughnut should be dipped into the molten chocolate and then left to cool on a wire rack. Add nuts, sprinkles, or additional chocolate on top.
This keto recipe for doughnuts uses an instant pot to create donuts in traditional flavours. Even deep frying is not necessary! These donuts have a more moist, spongy texture after being cooked in a pressure cooker.
When the urge for something sweet strikes, these doughnuts from the instant pot are a great treat. They are ideal for anyone on a low-carb diet since they will satisfy your taste for donuts without adding extra sugar and carbs. Due to their reduced sugar content, these low carb doughnuts are ideal to keep on hand for the entire family to enjoy as snacks throughout the week. The recipe yields 9 doughnuts, but if you’d like to make more, simply increase the ingredients.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 18.9g
Net Carbs 4.6g
Leave a Comment