- one egg
- Shredded mozzarella cheese in a cup
- coconut flour or two tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tsp. monkfruit or another preferred sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of keto-friendly chocolate chips
- A quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- Salt and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- STEP 1 Warm up and combine
- Waffle machine should be preheated to medium high. In a little bowl, combine each ingredient.
- POUR THE BATTER IN STEP 2
- Fill the waffle iron’s center with the waffle batter. Waffles should be golden brown and firm after 3-5 minutes of cooking in a closed waffle machine.
- 3. Remove and repeat
- When the waffle is done cooking, remove it. If required, repeat with the remaining batter.
My kids like waffles with chocolate chips. They eat dessert for breakfast, in my opinion. I don’t have to be concerned that they are consuming a lot of sugar first thing in the morning any longer because I’ve developed a recipe for keto chocolate chip waffles. These chaffles, which are cheese and egg waffles, are what are known as low-carb waffles.
In this recipe, I also use chocolate chips without sugar. The ideal low-sugar, keto breakfast dessert includes homemade whipped cream, additional baking chips, and sugar-free chocolate syrup on top.
Keto waffles are called chaffles.
Recently, chaffles have become very popular. If you’re unfamiliar, chaffles are a type of keto waffle made primarily of egg and cheese. I believe that the sweetness of the chocolate chips and all the toppings is mellowed out by the mozzarella cheese.
Chaffles can be made with any waffle machine. Many keto dieters love the Dash tiny waffle maker because it produces the ideal size of chaffle. The waffle is the same size as an Eggo. For every dish of batter, two to three chaffles will be produced.
The Oster Belgium waffle maker is my other preferred waffle maker. This waffle maker has a heat control and can reach extremely high temperatures to crisp up the waffle. It is larger and can accommodate the entire batch of waffle batter for one serving.
Keto Approved Chocolate Chips
The ChocZero chocolate baking chips are my fave. These chips are sugar-free, sugar-free, and melt flawlessly. Using chocolate chips with the Lily’s brand is an alternative. These are widely accessible in supermarkets, however I don’t particularly like their flavor, and they don’t melt as nicely.
Waffle Keto Storage Your keto waffles can be prepared in advance as a meal.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 11.4g
Net Carbs 4.9g