Keto Steak Fajita Pie. Dietary Steak The ideal method to use up leftover fajita meat or any other leftover steak is to make a fajita pie. In a flaky low-carb crust, cheese, pepper, and onion are mixed with steak.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese in 3 1/2 cups
- 1 and a half cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- Xanthan gum, 1 teaspoon
Ingredients for the steak fajita filling
- Avocado oil, 2 tablespoons
- 1 pound of diced, bite-sized bits of precooked or leftover beef or roast.
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/4 red bell pepper, 1/4 green bell pepper, 1/4 yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cups grated Mexican cheese mix
- taco seasoning, two tablespoons
- STEP 1: Heat the oven.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- MAKE A KETO PIE Crust in STEP 2
- Make the keto pie crust first. Melt(microwave-safe bowl) the mozzarella cheese for two minutes. Almond flour, an egg, baking soda, xanthan gum, and melted cheese should all be placed in a food processor. To combine, pulse until dough ball forms. For alternatives, if you don’t have a food processor, see below.
- Sandwich(between two sheets of parchment paper) the dough. The keto pie dough should be rolled out into a circle that is 2 inches bigger in diameter than your pie pan. Take off the parchment paper covering. Place the pie pan upside-down on top of the pie crust’s middle. Invert the pan so that the pie crust rests on top of the pie plate. Get rid of the parchment paper.
- STEP 4
Bake a crust
- Pie dough should be pressed into a pie pan. If necessary, get rid of extras. Make holes in the crust’s bottom to let the air out and stop the crust from bubbling up during baking. For 10 mins, bake at 400F.
- STEP 5
- Start preparing the fajita filling while the keto pie crust bakes. Add avocado oil to a big skillet that has been heated. Add bell pepper, onions, and any leftover beef after heating to a medium-high temperature. (vegetables softensaute. Remove from the heat and reserve.
- STEP 6: Prepare the cheese mixture.
- Add 1 cup of shredded Mexican mix cheese, cream cheese, and taco seasoning to a small bowl. Using a spoon or an electric mixer, combine the ingredients.
- Add cheese to the crust in step 7
- Once the pie crust has been taken out of the oven, turn down the heat to 375 degrees. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the shredded Mexican mix cheese on the pie crust’s bottom. Drop dollops of the cream cheese mixture onto the pie crust’s bottom using half of the mixture.
- Stage 8: Bake
- The pie crust should now contain the meat and pepper mixture(the rest of the cream cheese mixture, next). Add cheese on top. For SIX to EIGHT mins, bake at 375F.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 7.9g
Net Carbs 6g