So crunchy and crispy that it’s hard to believe they are low carb! Made with just 4 ingredients, Keto Zucchini Fries are a healthy salty snack to enjoy anytime!
Can I make this without breading?
Thanks to the breading, these zucchini fries become extra crispy. You may prefer to make zucchini chips instead, if you’d like to make a version without breading.
- You can bake them a little longer, if your fries aren’t super crispy.
- We don’t want certain sides to be soggy, so you must rotate your fries as they are baking.
- To amp up the flavor, feel free to add extra spices or seasonings.
- Like ketchup or guacamole, serve the fries with your favorite keto condiments.
- To store: Should be stored in the refrigerator(on a plate), covered, for up to Five days.
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- Two cups keto breadcrumbs * See notes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet(large) with parchment paper and put it aside.
- Into thin matchsticks, slice your zucchini and put it aside. Take a bowl(small) and add your eggs and whisk them until combined. Take another bowl and add your keto breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In the egg mixture, dip your zucchini, followed by the spice and crumb mixture, and place on the lined sheet. Until all the zucchini has been used up, repeat the process.
- To make them ultra crispy, bake the zucchini fries for 22-25 minutes, regularly turning.
- Take it out from oven and serve immediately.
Vitamin A: 558IU
Vitamin C: 29mg
NET CARBS: 3g
Leave a Comment