This Creamy Mushrooms with Sun-dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and White Beans Dish has been quite possibly the most famous recipe I’ve shared up until now. Also, I can just say….I love it as well 🥰.
It’s a simple-to-make One-Pot formula, prepared in less than 30 minutes, very adaptable – eat it without help from anyone else with some dry bread, with pasta, rice, gnocchi, or (pureed potatoes, or orzo like I picked here – and just so tasty and scrumptious.
Save the formula 👇🏼 and check it out!
- 16 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes in oil (+ a drizzle of tomato oil)
- 2 large handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups white beans (cooked and grated)
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons whole purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 3 cups extra creamy oat milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them down the middle or quarters relying upon the size.
- Finely chop the onion, finely chop the garlic, and finely chop the dried tomatoes in the sun.
- Melt the vegan butter in a deep pan or Dutch oven, and fry the onions over low to medium heat for 5 minutes, then add the garlic and tomatoes. Fry for another 3-5 minutes until fragrant, then add all the flour, stirring for 2 more minutes.
- Add oat milk, mushrooms, white beans, vinegar, and herbs and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then add spinach and salt, and pepper to taste. Add more water to dilute the sauce if needed.
Drizzle with some of the tomato oil, and enjoy!