This low-carb appetiser is well-liked by everyone. These Bacon Bourbon Keto Meatballs are a delectable flavour combination of whiskey, bbq sauce, and bacon, perfect for game day, a potluck, or ringing in the new year! You can bake them in your oven or air fried them for a quick snack in a few minutes.
What goes into meatballs
- 100 grammes of ground beef
- chopped bacon, six slices
- 1/4 cup finely diced or minced onion
- one cup of minced pork rinds
- 1/3 cup BBQ without sugar handmade or purchased sauce
- 1/8 cup whiskey
- 14 cup of parsley, chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- a single peppercorn
BBQ sauce with bourbon ingredients
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Bourbon and two tablespoons of water
- STEP 1 Add components.
- In a bowl(large), put all meatball ingredients.
- SECOND MIX IT
- Thoroughly blend the ingredients.
- SECTION 3: Making meatballs
- Form into balls that are approximately 1 inch in diameter and thick.
- Instructions for Step 4 of the Air Fryer
- Put the meatballs in the air fryer tray or basket in an equal single layer. 6 minutes at 400 degrees in the air fryer.
- STEP 5: Sauce time!
- Pour bourbon, water, and barbecue sauce into a pot to make the sauce. Simmer the sauce until it thickens over medium heat (about 10 minutes). Pour sauce over the meatballs.
- Oven Instructions, Step 6
- On a baking sheet lined with foil or paper, arrange the meatballs in an equal layer. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- FREEZER INSTRUCTIONS IN STEP 7
- Put uncooked meatballs in a freezer-safe bag in a single layer. To use later, freeze. To cook, defrost the day before and proceed as described above.
Meatballs made with bacon and bourbon are keto-friendly, juicy, and flavorful. These low-carb appetizers include BBQ sauce, bacon, and whiskey.
They were made to be served at your Super Bowl party or tailgating event with that particular combo. This keto snack will surely go quickly if you drizzle it with a zesty BBQ bourbon sauce!
In either case, you won’t waste any time stuffing your belly with these hearty bacon balls! Meatballs in an air fryer
Meatballs cooked in the air fryer have a special place in my heart. In addition to cooking them rapidly, meatballs made in an air fryer are also exceptionally juicy.
They are separated by around half an inch. If you pack the air fryer with meatballs, it will be difficult to finish cooking your appetizer evenly.
Bourbon is it Keto?
Yes! Keto-friendly bourbon or whiskey. The bulk of alcoholic beverages are regarded as low carb. In actuality, each serving of whiskey has no net carbohydrates! Bourbon can be utilised in cooking in addition to being enjoyed in a shot or two in your cocktail. It gives your keto dishes a great flavour.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 0.6g
Net Carbs 0.5g
Leave a Comment