These gluten-free, Keto Apple Fritters are filled with apple cinnamon flavor and are fried to create a beautiful crispy shell around this sweet, buttery low carb donut.
Recipe for Keto Apple Fritters
- 1 zucchini, diced after being peeled.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon juice, two teaspoons
- A quarter to half teaspoon of apple flavor
- Almond flour, two cups
- A half-cup of vanilla or unflavored protein powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener, or your preferred sweetener
- Xanthan gum, 2 teaspoons
- 1 salt shakerful
- 12 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut milk without sugar or another nut milk
- 1/fourth cup sour cream
- 14 cup of water
- Lard for frying and one egg
- 12 cup sweeteners Swerve or use your preferred sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream for whipping
- Vanilla extract, two tablespoons
How to Make Keto Apple Fritters
- Get a small bowl in STEP 1.
- In a bowl(small), put finely diced zucchini, cinnamon, lemon juice, and apple flavoring . To taste, adjust the amount of apple flavor. combine, then reserve.
- STEP 2 Dry components
- The dry ingredients should be put in a medium basin. Assemble by combining.
a mixing basin with almond flour and other dry ingredients
- 3rd Step: Mix it
- Add wet components and stir.
- In a bowl, combine the doughnut batter.
- FIGURE 4 Zucchini in
- Add the combination of apple-flavored zucchini.
- STEP 5 Skillet and lard
- A small nonstick skillet with fat in it should be heated to medium heat. Add enough fat to nearly completely cover the donut. About a quarter cup of the apple fritter donut, scoop onto the skillet .
- Can stir the oil in the pan to assist the donuts get a good coating while they cook. Fry the opposite side till golden brown after flipping once the bottom has turned golden (approximately 3 to 5 minutes).
cooking apple fritters in a skillet
- STEP 6: De-stress
- Remove from skillet and cool on a wire rack or with paper towels.
- cooling rack for keto apple fritters
- STEP \s7 \sGlaze
- Confectioner’s Swerve, heavy cream, and vanilla go into a small basin to prepare the apple fritter glaze. To mingle, blend. If necessary, microwave for 20 seconds to achieve a thin consistency.
A little bowl with keto glaze
- STEP 8: Sprinkel it
- Place your apple fritter donut on a wire rack to cool after drizzling or dipping the top in the glaze.
I discovered a way to make the apple fritter doughnut, a famous and traditional American donut that is enjoyed by many, very low carb and keto friendly! It’s amazing how much they taste like authentic apple fritters despite not containing any apples, and these keto apple fritters are simple to make.
Actually, since we substitute zucchini for apples to reduce the net carbs, these fritters should be referred to as keto zucchini fritters. We utilise a strong apple essence blended with lemon juice and cinnamon to resemble a crisp granny smith apple to give these keto doughnuts an apple flavor.
With the creamy icing or even melted butter on top, these keto apple fritters are delectable.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 1.9g
Net Carbs 0.9g