This sugar-free, scrumptious Keto Cookie Crisp Cereal tastes like cookies. It reminds you of your favorite cookie cereal from childhood. Keto cookie crunchy cereal is a satisfying morning option or a delectable snack at any time. Add some milk, then indulge!
- almond flour, 1 1/2 cups
- One-fourth cup coconut flour
- 14 teaspoons of salt
- softened 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 0.5 cups of monkfruit sweetener
- a single vanilla bean
- Sugar-free chocolate chips in a half-cup
- STEP 1
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Almond flour, coconut flour, and salt should all be combined in a small bowl. Place aside..
- STEP 2
- Cream the butter, monkfruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth in a medium bowl.
- STEP 3
Include the chips
- Add the dry ingredients gradually while also incorporating the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- STEP 4
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap after shaping it into a disc. Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes so that the flavors may mingle and the cookies won’t spread during baking.
- STEP 5
bake little cookies
- Roll cookie dough into a marble-sized ball by pinching out a small piece of it. Flatten it out after placing the ball on a baking sheet with parchment paper to create a cookie shape. Repeat the process, squeezing the pieces of dough about 14 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown. Remove from oven, and before moving it to a cooling rack, let it rest for three to five minutes on the baking sheet. Before handling and adding milk to your keto cereal, it cools entirely.
The recipe for today is unexpected—it calls for cookies and cereal. or cereal-based cookies. The world’s two greatest things combined. It’s not even any cookies or cereal, mind you.
The delicious cookies are submerged in rich milk.
I enjoy using heavy cream or nut milk like macadamia nut milk, almond milk, or coconut milk. This quick and easy keto cereal dish comes together in just a few minutes.
The flavors and minerals in our homemade keto cereal recipe are all-inclusive. It is a delightful treat to enjoy on a gloomy Monday morning. You’ll get a boost of energy and be prepared to tackle the day. This low-carb cereal is also something I like to have as a treat or as a dessert after dinner. Is cereal keto?
The majority of conventional boxed cereals that you purchase from the grocery store are not keto. They include a lot of sugar and carbohydrates.
You can choose to substitute this homemade keto cereal recipe in their place.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs g
Net Carbs 4g
Leave a Comment