CHOPPED ITALIAN KETO ANTIPASTO SALAD. The BEST salad recipe! In just TEN minutes, with an antipasto salad dressing that’s packed with flavor, see how to make keto antipasto salad.
WHAT IS ANTIPASTO SALAD?
A dish that is typically served during an Italian meal as a first course. Normally, it is packed with vegetables, cheeses, and meats that have been marinated. In a vinegar-based antipasto salad dressing, it’s then drizzled.
Because of the variety of ingredients, this keto antipasto salad has so much flavor! To the cold antipasto salad, each one adds it’s own flair. Here is a breakdown for you:
- Salami – Salami is the star of the show and I don’t want to stay…but to include in this easy antipasto salad, it’s a mandatory Italian cured meat.
- Fresh Mozzarella – You can leave it out if you don’t tolerate dairy. Otherwise, the mozzarella(fresh) adds cool and creamy flavor.
- Proscuitto – Can we say it is delicious? That makes this the best antipasto salad ever, Prosciutto is an Italian ham.
- Grape Tomatoes – These are a bright dose of color and they add a subtle, juicy sweetness.
- Pepperoncini Peppers – To this keto antipasto salad, they add the perfect amount of tang and spice.
- Artichoke Hearts – To this salad, we do need to add a few veggies. 😉
- Kalamata Olives – To every bite, salty flavor added.
- Olive Oil – For the antipasto salad dressing, this is a key ingredient.
- White Wine Vinegar – The tang the white vinegar gives the antipasto recipe, you will love it.
- Sea Salt – Because there is plenty of salt in the meat so you don’t need a lot of salt.
- Black Pepper – NO, you cannot ever have too much pepper!
- Fresh Basil – The sprinkle of this gives the perfect bright flavor.
- 8 oz Salami (chopped)
- 8 oz Fresh mozzarella balls
- 6 oz Proscuitto (chopped)
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes (halved)
- (drained, chopped)1 cup Pepperoncini peppers
- (drained, chopped)1 14-oz can Artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (to taste)
- (cut into ribbons)1/4 cup Fresh basil
- Whisk together the black pepper, white wine vinegar, sea salt and olive oil in a large bowl. Tilt the bowl.
- Except basil, add all remaining ingredients, and toss to combine.
- Right before serving, add fresh basil. (You can make the salad ahead and without the basil, store in the fridge.)
Amount per serving.
Leave a Comment