KETO CREAM CHEESE COOKIES. These low carb cookies are so fast & easy to make! Just SIX ingredients, TEN minutes prep, and in the oven, FIFTEEN minutes. The kids are going to love this.
ADD SOUR CREAM FOR SOFTER COOKIES.
I tested it after a reader suggested this to me, and as an optional ingredient, Idecided to incorporate it into the recipe.
For the entire batch of keto cream cheese cookies, it’s just a tablespoon of sour cream, but somehow makes a big difference.
USE MONK FRUIT ALLULOSE BLEND.
Originally with erythritol, I made this keto cookie recipe, which if you like, you can still use, but now with monk fruit allulose blend, I much prefer them. It makes softer cookies that are less dry.
USE A COOKIE SCOOP.
To make these low carb cream cheese cookies, even though you could use a spoon or your hands, I highly recommend a cookie scoop. So that they’ll cook evenly, it ensures that the cookies are uniform in size.
PRESS THE COOKIE DOUGH INTO THE SCOOP.
It can fall apart if it’s too loosely packed because the dough for these cookies is fairly dense. After scooping to ensure that it stays together upon release, just press with your fingers.
FLATTEN THE COOKIES APPROPRIATELY.
The way regular cookies with wheat flour would, keto cookies do not flatten or spread very much. So, to the right thickness, make sure you flatten them before baking.
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Sour cream (optional)
- 3 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. With parchment paper, line a cookie sheet(large).
- To beat together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, use a hand mixer or stand mixer, until it’s light in color and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, salt and vanilla extract. Beat in sour cream(optional).
- At a time, beat in the almond flour, 1/2 cup. (The dough will be little crumbly and dense, but when pressed together, should stick.)
- To scoop balls of the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, use a medium cookie scoop (about 1 1/2 tbsp). Flatten by using your palm.
- Until the edges are lightly golden, bake for about FIFTEEN minutes. Before handling (as they cool, cookies will harden), in the pan, allow to cool completely.
Amount per serving