Classic Keto Snowball Cookies. The perfect Christmas cookie! They’re rich, a little crunchy, buttery and sweet. This recipe will quickly become your new favorite cookie.
Classic Keto Snowball Cookies
These cookies are a holiday classic! They taste incredible, they’re really fun to make, and for many, trey are tradition. Because they are somewhat unique, we love snowball cookies.
They are crunchy but not dry. They are satisfying but also perfectly light and airy. We knew that we needed to make a keto friendly version because they’re so great so that we could enjoy this holiday classic.
All in all, especially during the holidays, keto snowball cookies are one of our favorite cookies to make.
Best POWDERED Sweetener For THESE Cookies
The powdered sweetener is the most important part of these cookies that makes these snowball cookies “snowballs.” Not only does powdered sweetener give these classic keto snowball cookies their great taste, but also (and maybe most importantly), their classic look.
So for these cookies, since the powdered sweetener is super important, we used the best! Specifically, which is a powdered sugar substitute, we used Lakanto’s Powdered Monkfruit.
All while being zero glycemic, completely natural, and 100% keto friendly, it has the same texture as powdered sugar, the same consistency, and has an amazingly great taste.
Can You Make These Cookies Ahead?
Absolutely! If you plan on keeping them around for a while, these keto snowball cookies are really easy to make ahead and freeze. In an airtight container, just be sure to store them properly. Additionally, if stored in an airtight container, they keep for about four-five days in the fridge.
Just remember that these keto snowball cookies are best served at room temperature whether you freeze them or refrigerate them!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
additional time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 stick of Butter
- 3/4 cups Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- (to roll cookies)1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix to combine sea salt, Lakanto powdered monkfruit, and almond flour in a large mixing bowl. Add vanilla and butter and mix until a soft dough forms.
- To scoop dough, use a small cookie scooper; roll into TWENTY FOUR balls.
- Spacing dough 1-inch apart, place on TWO baking sheets.
- Bake TEN minutes and before transferring to a cooling rack, let it cool a bit.
- Dust with powdered monkfruit
- At room temperature, cookies are best served; let cool completely before serving.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 9g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.84g
Leave a Comment