Keto Chicken Pesto Flatbread. An incredible low carb dish that is incredibly easy to make and full of flavor! For an easy lunch or dinner, this keto flatbread is a great recipe.
So, as far as I’m concerned, if you’d rather, you can call this recipe a keto pesto chicken pizza if you want.
How flavorful it is what we really love about this keto pesto chicken flatbread! To make a really savory and even sort of tangy flavor that is to die for, the pesto, the cheese, and the chicken all combine.
When this keto flatbread is baked, I also love that the fat head dough becomes fairly crispy. When combined with a nice crispy crust, the stingy cheese and tender chicken taste incredible.
This dish can serve double duty.
For this keto pesto chicken flatbread, while there are no wrong choices, we prefer to use white meat chicken.
However, using dark meat will obviously work really well, too!
To season your chicken, there is also no wrong way before you place it on this flatbread. With some Italian seasoning, we like to bake a chicken breast, but the options are endless.
A pretty underrated ingredient! With almost any Italian dish, it is full of flavor and tastes great!
With this really cool Mantova Organic Pesto Mix Pack, once of our favorite ways to try a variety of different yummy pestos.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Salt to taste
For the topping
- 1/3 cup Pesto sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup Chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Fresh baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- To a microwave safe bowl, add 2 oz cream cheese and 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese. Until the cheese has melted completely, heat for THIRTY seconds at a time.
- Into a mixing bowl, place the cheese with the remaining crust ingredients. Until a smooth dough forms, blend on high.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, press the dough into a rectangular shape.
- With the pesto sauce, top the dough.
- Over the top, add the chicken and spinach.
- Sprinkle the 2 tbsp of parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Until the crust is golden brown, bake for 20-25 minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 21.65g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.26g
Leave a Comment