KETO CHEESY MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP. You’re in for a treat today because it makes the perfect party appetizer. To give it a rich & creamy texture, and two kinds of cheeses, cream cheese is seasoned with Old bay seasoning, sour cream and mayo. Just the right amount of spice is given by a little jalapeno and it balances out the creaminess.
To my family and friends, I love serving this. For keto and non keto guests, it’s one of those dishes that is convenient and everyone loves. It’s decadent and cheesy, but at the same time for a cocktail party, it’s elegant enough. I love serving it with keto crackers, crackers, fresh vegetables, cheese crisps, and crusty bread, so I can enjoy as well.
keto Maryland Crab Dip
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
CALORIES 359 kcal
- baking & serving dish
- rubber spatula
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1 scallion chopped
- (use less if you like milder)2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 lb lump crab meat fresh or canned
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix old bay seasoning and cream cheese in a large bowl using a hand mixer or a whisk.
- Add in the rest of ingredients and so you don’t break the crab too much, mix using a rubber spatula.
- To an 8×8 baking dish, add the mixture and until bubbly and the sides turn brown, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions.
- Serve with my favorite, keto crackers, cheese chips or fresh cut vegetables.
For your convenience, all recipes reflect approximate nutrition values. For each recipe based on variables such as different brands of ingredients, measurement accuracy, and so on, nutritional values can vary. User is advised to make their own calculations if exact calculations are required, but we make every effort to be as accurate as possible. Recipe author is not a dietician or nutritionist and as any nutritional or medical advice, recipes are not to be considered. Please consult your doctor as with any diet before making changes to your diet.
I earn from qualifying purchases with no cost to you as an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs.
Serving: 1/8 recipe
Leave a Comment