It’s super filling so you have got to try this Keto Crab Rangoon Dip recipe! You can serve it with a pork rinds, side of celery, or even come low carb cheese crackers that are keto friendly too!
Perfect for parties, this hot dip recipe is! Even though it’s keto friendly, but we assure you that even your non-keto friends will love it!! Mine do!
When people hear me talk about the Keto diet, it always amazes me, they automatically think we eat bland food or food that taste like cardboard.
I’m quick to tell them it’s keto after they try a keto friendly dish like this! With a response that is usually followed by a no way response to my statement, their reaction is always entertaining.
Then it’s immediately follow up with a question that requires me to explain when you are following the keto diet, what does a day of eating look like.
It makes for great conversation but to research the keto diet a bit more, it almost always inspires someone so they can decide if it’s for them or not. I always point them out to this post: 11 Keto Diet Mistakes
When starting, I don’t want them to get overwhelmed with information because if it’s too hard, that will just make them want to quick.
On the keto diet, it’s recipes like this that always sell someone! So yummy, just look at this cheesy Keto Crab Rangoon dip!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME25 mins
SERVINGS 8 servings
- 2 cups of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon of green onions
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon of amino acids
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon of stevia
- 1/4 cup of diced pimentos drained
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- salt to taste*
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- To 350 degrees Fahrenheit, preheat oven.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl, minus 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add in crab mixture to a well-greased 8×4 baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Until cheese has has slightly turned golden color and melted, bake for TWENTY minutes.
Net Carbs: 2.2g