You’ll want to put this on just about everything! Creamy Keto Mushroom Sauce is rich and perfect, poured over a thick grilled rib-eye steak.
The kind of sauce we’d rather avoid is with a small amount of cream and mushrooms added in.
This low carb recipe makes approximately One cup, which is Four serves. One serve is approximately ¼ cup.
- One tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper ground
- 7 ounces mushrooms thinly sliced
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon finely chopped
- Over high heat, place a saucepan, add the pepper, salt, onion, garlic, and butter and until the onions start to turn translucent, saute.
- Before dropping the heat to low, add the mushrooms and saute for Three mins.
- Add the cream, dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Until the sauce thickens, simmer for Ten to Fifteen minutes.
- Stir through the tarragon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 670IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Leave a Comment