Want an easy low carb meal made? Here’s an KETO INSTANT POT LASAGNA WITHOUT NOODLES that’s a breeze to make and keto-friendly as well.
Everyone try to make cooking easier. I had a craving for my keto lasagna, but didn’t want to take the time to turn the oven on or make a meatza.
- ▢1 pound ground beef
- ▢2 cloves garlic minced
- ▢1 small onion
- ▢1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- ▢½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ▢1 large egg (1 more for a thicker lasagna)
- ▢1 jar marinara sauce 25 ounces
- ▢8 ounces mozzarella sliced
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic, on sauté setting.
- While the meat is browning, take a bowl and combine the ricotta cheese with the egg and Parmesan in it.
- Remove meat mixture and drain grease from Instant Pot.
- Take a bowl and with Twenty Five ounce jar of marinara (reserve ½ c for the top), mix meat mixture .
- Using a round dish that fits within your Instant Pot (foil to catch any drippings works, a spring form pan with aluminum) layer half of your ricotta cheese, mozzarella and lasagna meat mixture repeating for a 2nd time until no ingredients remain. Use ½ c of reserved marinara sauce for topping.
- Over rack, place sling in Instant Pot and pour in One cup of water.
- Set dish in instant pot. To keep condensation from dripping on the lasagna, cover loosely with aluminum foil if desired.
- Attach lid, close valve, and on high pressure, heat for Nine mins.
- Vent steam, remove the lid.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- For people who say that the lasagna burned in their pot, rather than cook directly in the pot, the recipe has changed to use a baking pan in the pot method.
- However, if there isn’t enough liquid in the pot when cooking under pressure, the issue with burning can be. So, to keep the lasagna from burning, a “watery” sauce is what’s needed if you don’t want to use the separate pan method. For those wanting to cook directly into the pot, extra sauce should also prevent burning.
Serving: 243g |
Calories: 365 |
Carbohydrates: 7g |
Protein: 25g |
Fat: 25g |
Saturated Fat: 13g |
Cholesterol: 110mg |
Sodium: 808mg |
Potassium: 527mg |
Fiber: 1g |
Sugar: 4g |
Vitamin A: 845IU |
Vitamin C: 6.7mg |
Calcium: 340mg |