Keto/ Low Carb/ Gluten-Free Honey Garlic Chicken is Super easy and delicious. The name says it all.
Packed with flavor s and ready in under Thirty minute.
This is one my most favorite recipes ever! Because it’s extremely addictive and super simple. There is no way to beat simple. So, if you’re new to keto, start with Keto/ Low Carb/ Gluten-Free Honey Garlic Chicken because it’s so simple and we are sure that you’re going to love it.
This recipe can be made using chicken breast or boneless thighs.
For the chicken
- 1 lbs boneless skin on chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Himalayan salt to taste
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- (for gluten-free or low sodium soy sauce) 3 tbsp coconut aminos tamari
- 4 tbsp sugar free honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 scallion greens and whites divided. (green parts for garnishing) (white parts for sauce)
- 1/ tsp sesame seeds
- With pepper and salt, season the skin side of the chicken.
- On high heat, heat One tbsp. of avocado oil in a skillet.
- Place the chicken skin side down and until skin is crispy and browned, heat.
- Season the other side of the chicken.
- Turn the chicken and For Two mins, heat the other side.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, with the whites of the scallion whisk all the sauce ingredients.
- From the pan, remove the excess fat.
- Over the chicken, pour the mixture and until the sauce starts to thicken, heat.
- Garnish with greens of scallions.
- On to a cutting board, take the chicken out from the pan, slice into bite sized pieces.
- Serve with pan juices.
- On cauliflower rice with steamed broccoli.
Leave a Comment