Chips are a quintessential snack food. And now, with these delicious Crispy Keto Avocado Chips even those of us living a keto lifestyle can enjoy them! Not only crunchy, but they’re dippable too. Each bite has a hints of guacamole mixed with savory cheesy zing. So good and so EASY. These babies are oven-ready and Five minutes of simple prep!
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- (about 1 small) 1/2 cup packed avocado
- (not shredded) 1/2 cup fine-grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. With parchment paper, prepare a baking pan.
- In a bowl, place all ingredients. Until well combined and fairly smooth, use a fork to mash together. Onto prepared pan, drop heaping teaspoonfuls leaving 2-3 inches between each scoop. To press each scoop down into a circle, use your fingers, about THREE inches wide.
- (Note while cooking, that the mixture does not spread very much.)
- For 35-40 minutes, bake in preheated oven (to ensure they cook evenly on both sides, flip them at the 20-minute mark, and check them at the 30-minute mark). When edges are brown and are crisp, chips are done. Take out from oven and put on rack(cooling). As they cool, chips will crisp up even more. Before serving, best if you let cool completely.
At room temperature, store chips in a sealed container. If eaten within 24 hours, they are best.
Yield: 2 servings,
Serving Size: 6 chips
Amount Per Serving:
6.5g Total Carbs
2.2g Net Carbs