Easy Keto Berry Cheesecake Pie. You just can’t beat the ease of this delicious pie. By using your favorite combination of berries for a seasonal treat, customize the pie.
Made with a quick and easy cheesecake base and fresh assorted berries, this pie is sure to become a low-carb favorite.
You may have learned my love for all things cheesecakes if you’ve tried any of my keto cheesecake recipes.
Obviously, regular fruit-based pies are out of the question when following the keto diet. Traditional fruit pies are filled with lots of carbs, corn syrup, and tons of sugar!
Can You Have Fruit on Keto?
If you think that you will never be able to enjoy fruit while doing a keto diet means, that’s not really the case for most.
You may be able to successfully add berries with careful macro planning since they are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and also happen to have the lowest amount of sugar.
Although while doing keto, you may not be able to have all types of fruits, you do have the ability to enjoy blueberries, blackberries, mulberries, raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries.
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
additional chilling time: 1 HOUR
total time: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
Keto Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter cooled and melted)
- 2 large eggs , room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of cold water
Keto Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups of you choice of mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar substitute
- 8 ounces of room temperature(neufchâtel cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup of sugar substitute
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt in a large mixing bowl, and put it aside.
- Add the eggs, melted and cooled butter to the dry ingredients, and the cold water.
- Until a dough forms, mix all the ingredients together gently.
- Into a 9-inch pie pan, press the crust.
- Preheat oven to 350-degree oven.
- Combine the vanilla extract, egg, sugar substitute, softened cream cheese.
- With TWO tablespoons of sweetener, combine the berries. Put it aside.
- To the bottom of the crust, spread the cheesecake filling.
- Next, over the cheesecake layer, add the sweetened berries.
- Until the berries begin to melt into the cheesecake, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For a minimum of 1 hour, chill your keto berry pie for the best flavor.
- For up to FIVE days, store in the refrigerator.
- May be frozen for up to THREE weeks.
You can get a similar flavor by combing regular softened cream cheese with two tablespoons of sugar substitute if you cannot easily source Neufchâtel cream cheese.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 28.4g
SATURATED FAT: 17.5g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3g