This amazingly EASY KETO CHEESE GARLIC BREAD will satisfy your cravings as it’s made with low-carb mozzarella dough. It’s so delicious, that it’s hard to believe that it is keto-friendly and gluten-free!
It’s the real deal. It’s soft on the inside and crisp on the outside – and topped with a blend of two melty kinds of cheese!
- (divided) 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare sheet (baking) with parchment paper.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella and the cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl(large). In a series of short, 30-second intervals, melt in the microwave. Stir the cheeses after each interval until they are completely uniform and melted. Depending on your microwave, this should take around 1-2 minutes total(Do not overcook).
- Add the pepper, almond flour, coconut flour, herbs, salt, and egg to the melted cheese. Until it gets well combined, stir with a spatula. The dough will be sticky.
- In order to make it easier to work with, allow the dough to cool slightly. Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, place the dough. To pat the dough out, either use wet fingertips or cover with plastic wrap, and to a 1/4 inch thickness, roll the dough out.
- Bake for FIVE minutes. Take out from the oven, (if necessary)pop any large air bubbles, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Until the edges of the dough are golden brown, bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with basil.
- For dipping, serve with tomato sauce.
For the best texture, I like to use TWO tbsp. of coconut flour in this recipe. However, you can substitute it with 2 tablespoons more almond flour, if you don’t have/don’t like coconut flour.
- Raos Marinara Sauce, 15.5 oz (Pack of 2)
- Super-Fine Gluten-Free Almond Flour Bob’s Red Mill
- Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 131
TOTAL FAT: 6g
SATURATED FAT: 3g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 3g
Leave a Comment