KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS is that specific low-carb dessert that represents the best of both worlds — part cheesecake and part pumpkin pie so that you can get both flavors in a single bite. The bars are layered with a top pumpkin layer, a middle cheesecake layer, and an almond flour crust.
Prep: 30 mins Cook: 1 hr 5 mins Chill: 8 hrs Yield: 24 servings
- ▢2 cups almond flour
- ▢6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ▢2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
- ▢4 (8-ounce) bricks cream cheese, room temperature
- ▢1.5 cups powdered erythritol sweetener
- ▢4 large eggs, room temperature
- ▢8 ounces canned pumpkin
- ▢1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ▢1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ▢1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Of baking dish(9×13 inch), line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir melted butter and sweetener until it gets combined, then Until butter is absorbed, stir in almond flour, forming dough. To line the baking dish, transfer the dough, and firmly press down using hands to form a smooth, flat crust covering the entire bottom of the dish.
- For 15 minutes, bake crust at 300 F. Take the crust out from the oven and while the filling is prepared in the next step, let it rest for 10 minutes.
Make Cheesecake Layer:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl(large), beat cream cheese and sweetener on low speed with an electric hand mixer until it gets well-mixed. Beating on low speed, add eggs one at a time, until it gets just combined. Spreading evenly, transfer about half of the mixture over crust(becomes cheesecake layer).
Make Pumpkin Layer:
- With pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves beat the remaining mixture until it gets combined.
- Over the cheesecake layer, carefully scoop a small amount of pumpkin mixture. Do the same to evenly distribute the pumpkin mixture(over the cheesecake layer). To spread out and smooth the pumpkin layer, use a rubber spatula.
- About FIFTY minutes, bake at 350 F until cheesecake is set. (Ovens vary)
- Cool & Serve: Let (pumpkin cheesecake) cool, then to harden before cutting into it, cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into TWENTY FOUR bars, once fully chilled, and serve or save for later.
Makes 24 Servings
Amount Per Serving (1 bar):
Calories 230 (84% from fat)
Total Fat 22g 34%
Saturated Fat 10g 52%
Cholesterol 78mg 26%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Net Carb 3g
Total Carb 4.5g (Note 7) 2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 7%
Leave a Comment