This hot and cheesy Easy Keto Layered Pizza Dip will be devoured in a flash by cheese and pizza lovers everywhere! Instructions for the slow cooker and air fryer are provided.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 teaspoons of seasoning mix
- one-half teaspoon of garlic powder
- 14 teaspoons of salt
- A quarter-teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 10 slices of pepperoni
- 8 slices of salami
- 1/4 cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- 14 cup red onion, thinly diced
- Sliced black olives, 1/4 cup
- STEP 1
heat the oven.
- A 400-degree oven is recommended. Cooking spray should be used to coat the bottom of a cast iron pan or an 8-inch square baking dish.
- STEP 2
A little bowl is needed.
- In a small basin, mix(electric mixer) cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- STEP 3
Push into the skillet
- The bottom of the skillet or dish should have an even coating of cream cheese mixture applied to it.
- STEP 4
Disperse the sauce.
- Over the cream cheese layer, spread the pizza sauce.
- STEP 5
Insert the cheese
- Top the pizza sauce with 1.5 cups of mozzarella that has been shredded.
- STEP 6
The toppings now
- Use the toppings from the list above, or create your own mix. Then top with the remaining cheese, shredded.
- STEP 7
- At 400 degrees, bake for TENTY mins, or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot with celery, pork rinds, breadsticks, or thinly sliced mushrooms.
- STEP 8
slow cooker guidelines
- Prepare the recipe in the slow cooker liner as directed above. Double the recipe for a big crock pot. To catch moisture, place a paper towel over the slow cooker’s top. After that, tightly fasten the slow cooker’s cover. On high, for one to two hours; on low, for three to four.
- STEP 9
directions for an air fryer
- In an air fryer-compatible baking dish, prepare the batter as directed above. For TEN to TWELVE minutes, air fryer at 400 degrees.
Keto Pizza Dip Recipe
Several people enjoy pizza. It is a preferred dish for family get-togethers, midweek dinners, and game days. This pizza dip is an innovative take on classic pizza. Without the crust, it contains all of your favorite pizza toppings in a scoopable, cheesy, gooey dip. You can offer this keto dip as a simple snack at a potluck or on game days, such as the Super Bowl.
The dish can be made in a slow cooker to keep it warm and gooey while you’re traveling. Pizza dip is a simple snack that you can put together in just a few minutes and is a fantastic way to use up leftover vegetables. It is a hit at all gatherings and is sure to please.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 4.1g
Net Carbs 4g