Easy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole has all the aromas of a loaded baked potato.
This loaded cauliflower casserole, traditional comfort food made without potatoes, is ready in about 30 minutes and is “laden” with savoury, cheesy flavour.
Just include this recipe of mashed cauliflower and cauliflower gratin among your current favourites. With less than a fourth of the calories and carbs of potatoes but all of the flavour and nutrition, cauliflower is the ideal potato substitute in these keto dishes.
I get more of a hankering for traditional comfort dishes as the weather gets colder. The colder months call for chicken pot pie for dinner, homemade soup for lunch, and biscuits and gravy for Sunday breakfast—all keto, of course! This season, you should include this casserole made with cauliflower in your comfort food rotation.
This dish is stuffed with cream cheese flavour, smokey bacon, and fresh green onions like a loaded baked potato, but without all the carbs. It takes less than 10 minutes to put everything together, making it the ideal quick holiday side dish to accompany your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
- Cauliflower florets, 24 oz.
- 3 teaspoons of melted butter
- 1 salt shakerful
- One-half teaspoon of onion powder
- one-half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup
- 1/fourth cup sour cream
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- 2 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of green onions, sliced
- First, roast the cauliflower.
- Set the oven’s temperature to 425. Cauliflower florets should be added to an 8×8 baking dish. Add melted butter, salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cauliflower should be fork-tender after 20 minutes of roasting at 425 degrees.
- STEP 2: Add flavour to it
- Spread the remaining ingredients—heavy cream, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, cream cheese, and green onions—in a medium bowl over the roasted cauliflower.
- 3rd Step: Bake
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Try adding some of the following toppings to your loaded cauliflower in addition to the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and sliced green onions:
Sliced steak from a grill
Instructions for preparing, storing, and reheating meals
You may meal prep some of the ingredients to make this dish even simpler and faster to put together.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 6.2g
Net Carbs 3.7g