FABULOUSLY FUDGY KETO BROWNIES are the most chocolatey fudgy Keto brownies ever. Requires only 6 ingredients, this simple low carb and sugar free brownies recipe works perfectly time after time. Ready in THIRTY minutes!
UNDERBAKE. For extra fudgy brownies, to slightly under-bake them, I’d say one of the most important tips. Yes, before you think they’re done, take them out! The top just set and the corners should be cooked, but you’re looking for a jiggly middle.
You’ll end up with crumbly brownies if you leave them in the oven for too long. We don’t want that! Trust me and after TWENTY FIVE minutes max, remove them from the oven.
LET COOL FULLY. Then, simply be patient and before cutting, let them cool COMPLETELY. They will firm up even more if you place them in the fridge.
Add baking powder: In this recipe, I did not use baking powder. But add 1 tsp of baking powder if you would like a little rise like you’d expect in a cake.
Experiment with flavor: With different flavours, you could also play around – orange zest would be lovely, or for a warm flavour, try ¼ tsp ground cardamom and 1 tsp cinnamon.
Add nuts: Such as walnuts or pecans, feel free to add in chopped nuts!
Dairy-free: Instead of the butter, use coconut oil.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Cuisine American, British
Calories 192 kcal
- 175 g / 6.17 oz butter unsalted, softened
- 100 g / ⅔ cup powdered sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 40 g / ⅓ cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 175 g / 6.17 oz dark chocolate at least 85% cocoa solids, melted
- 75 g / ¾ cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 356 Fahrenheit.
- Melt the chocolate: Into squares, break the chocolate and place in a small bowl. Inside a larger bowl, place this bowl which you have filled with boiling water. The it melt the chocolate when water will heat the walls of the small bowl.
- With a blender or in a food processor, blend the cocoa, powdered sweetener, eggs and VERY soft butter.
- Add the almond flour and melted chocolate and mix until you have a smooth, thick batter.
- With baking / parchment paper, line a rectangular baking tin/small casserole dish. So that it covers the bottom and two sides of the dish, cut the paper to size. Grease the two remaining sides.
- Into the dish, fill the batter and smoothen the top. Until the top is firm, bake TWENTY FIVE minutes.
- Before you remove them from the baking tin, let the brownies cool. When warm, they will be VERY soft, but firm up as they cool down.
Total Carbohydrates: 4.1g