SUGAR FREE KETO CHEESECAKE FLUFF. One of the easiest desserts! Made with cream cheese, it’s a light and airy low carb mousse that tastes wonderful topped with sugar free chocolate sauce, caramel or berries. Keto fluff is a proper high five treat – 5 minutes prep, 5 ingredients!
I love quick and simple sugar free sweets. You don’t have to turn the oven on for this kind of desserts. Or until they’re ready, wait 3 hours.
It is everything the name suggests: a fluffy, airy sugar free mousse made with whipped heavy cream and cream cheese. With powdered erythritol, I sweetened it and added vanilla extract and zest and lemon juice.
Piped into glass desert cups, keto cheesecake fluff topped with raspberries, lemon zest and mint leaves
To make this fragrant keto cheesecake fluff, you only need FIVE minutes prep and FIVE ingredients. It’s everything the name suggests – served as a mousse, it tastes of fluffy, airy, silky-creamy cheesecake. Sugar free, gluten free and Low carb. Only 2g net carbs per portion!
To assemble the mousse, you need an electric blender. I used the handheld electric mixer, but a simple stick blender or even a food processor will also work. To get a creamy result, it’s essential AND get the cream to the right amount of stiffness.
DON’T OVER-BEAT THE CREAM
When the cream is firm, try and find the sweet spot, but it’s still fluffy. It will suddenly become SUPER hard if you beat too long (in this recipe, we’re not looking for butter!!!). Make sure in time, you stop whipping.
SWEETEN TO YOUR OWN LIKING
40grams or ¼ cup was the perfect amount of sweetener for me. To your liking, increase the sweetener – there is no right or wrong here!
Prep Time 5 mins
Total Time 5 mins
Calories 287 kcal
- 1 cup / 250g cream cheese
- 1 cup / 240ml double cream / heavy cream
- ¼ cup / 40g powdered sweetener use ⅓ cup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup / 60g raspberries
- Blend the vanilla extract, powdered sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest and cream cheese in a bowl with an electric blender until it gets smooth.
- Blend the double cream (that’s heavy cream in the US) in a separate bowl until it’s firm but not stiff.
- With a spatula, combine the cream cheese mix and the whipped cream.
- Into SIX dessert bowls, spoon or pipe the cheesecake fluff.
Optional: Decorate with more lemon zest, mint and berries.
Total Carbohydrates: 2.1g
Saturated Fat: 19.8g