KETO SUGAR FREE JELLO. With just THREE simple real food ingredients, learn how to make sugar free jello at home! This strawberry keto jello recipe is 100% natural and sweet.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE KETO JELLO
All in a keto friendly package, this jello keto dessert has all the elements you love about regular sweetened gelatin.
QUICK KETO JELLO RECIPE OVERVIEW:
- What does sugar free jello taste like?
It tastes like regular jello! It has a satisfying chewy texture and naturally sweet strawberry flavor.
- Is it easy to make?
It’s one of the easiest desserts! A few simple steps and it only needs 3 ingredients(plus water).
- How much time will I need?
In less than THIRTY minutes, you can have this keto jello recipe chilling. It will take 4-6 hours to set.
TIP: Use a jelly bag or nut milk bag for extra clear, smooth jello. Just the fine mesh sieve is still fine if you don’t have one.
TOOLS TO MAKE
- Enameled Saucepan
- Fine Mesh Sieve
- Jelly Strainer Bag
- 1 cup Water (divided, as needed in step 4, plus more for)
- 2 lb Strawberries (quartered)
- 1 1/2 cups (Allulose Blend) Besti Monk Fruit
- 4 tbsp Unflavored gelatin powder
- In a large saucepan, combine strawberries and 1/2 cup (118 ml) water. Bring to a boil, as berries soften, stirring and mashing.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Until berries are fall-apart soft, simmer for 8-10 minutes. Mash with the back of a spoon.
- Meanwhile, into a small bowl, pour 1/2 cup (118 ml) water. Into the bowl, sprinkle the gelatin powder and before it sets, whisk immediately. For at least 5 minutes, set aside to bloom.
- Over a bowl, place a fine mesh sieve. (line it with a jelly bag or nut milk bag if you want super clear jello.) Pour the berry mixture over the sieve when the berries are very soft. To push the juice into the bowl, press with a spoon/spatula. To use for the jello (up to 3 cups but it will likely be less), measure out as much juice as you can. Add more water to reach THREE cups liquid total to the juice.
- Wipe down the saucepan and into the saucepan, pour juice back over medium heat. Add Besti and stir to dissolve. Taste and adjust sweetener to taste.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the bloomed gelatin and for about TWO minutes, heat, stirring, until gelatin gets dissolves.
- With parchment paper, line an pan(8×8), with the paper hanging over the sides. Into the pan, pour the strawberry liquid.
- Until it gets set, refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours/overnight.
- Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove the jello from the pan. Slice into ONE inch squares.
Amount per serving.