KETO ENERGY BALLS. These are 1.7g net carbs each, grain-free, no bake, and super easy! With just SEVEN ingredients and FIFTEEN minutes, make these keto bites.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE KETO BITES
- Sweet with maple, peanut butter, and flavors of chocolate
- Perfect combo of crunchy and soft
- Ready in FIFTEEN minutes
- Gluten-free, paleo, grain-free, dairy-free, and Keto
- Just 1.7g net carbs each
- (they are no bake!)No oven required
ARE ENERGY BALLS LOW CARB?
Like oats, dried fruit, and honey or maple syrup, most energy balls are made with high-carb ingredients so would not be low carb or keto friendly.
With keto friendly ingredients, these low carb no bake energy balls are made.
ARE THESE PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BALLS KETO?
Yes, the carb counts will vary recipe to recipe in energy bites, but in this recipe, because we are using lower-carb ingredients, they are just 1.7 grams net carbs each.
CAN I MAKE THEM NUT-FREE?
Yes. you can swap the almonds with sunflower seeds if you have an allergy to tree nuts, and swap the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter.
INSTEAD OF THE MAPLE SYRUP, CAN I USE SOMETHING ELSE?
To sweeten and bind the energy balls, this recipe uses Wholesome Yum Keto Maple Syrup. If they have the same thick consistency, other sugar-free maple syrup brands should work, but this is the only one that has natural ingredients and a real maple syrup taste.
- Peanut – For peanuts, swap the almonds. (Or by making peanut butter protein balls, add a boost of protein.)
- Nut-Free – Instead of almonds, use sunflower seeds and sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
- Double Chocolate – With cocoa powder, replace TWO tablespoons of the flaxseed meal.
- Snickerdoodle – Add cinnamon(couple teaspoons) and omit the chocolate chips.
- 1 1/2 cups Almonds
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup Golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2/3 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Keto Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Into a food processor, place the almonds. Pulse (stopping and starting every couple seconds) until you have a mixture of almond meal and chopped almonds.
- Add the salt, flaxseed meal and shredded coconut. Just until it gets uniform, pulse a couple of times. (Do not overmix.)
- Add the vanilla, syrup, and peanut butter. Pulse again until it gets just combined. (Again, do not overmix.)
- To fold in the chocolate chips, use a spatula and press them into the mixture.
- With parchment paper, line a baking sheet. Use a small cookie scoop and to form the mixture into 1-inch balls, use your hands and place on the parchment paper. Enjoy right away.
Amount per serving.