Keto Cheese Cake Peanut Butter Fatbombs. The perfect dessert if you’re watching your carbs — or even if you aren’t!
You have definitely heard of, and probably tried a keto diet unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last few years. I think it is equally important to top them off with some delicious keto desserts if you’re eating keto meals. Luckily, this recipe is easy to make, keto-friendly, and taste amazing! Just one bite of this amazing fatbomb and you won’t even miss carbs anymore.
WHAT IS A FAT BOMB?
A keto-friendly energy boost! The extra fuel you need to power through any part of the day, these low-carb/high-fat indulgences will give you that. They are the perfect snack, meal replacement, or dessert and also help to satisfy cravings!
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THESE
Large Mixing Bowl: Perfect for mixing and serving. I love how big it is! Use it for anything and everything.
Hand Mixer: This handheld mixer is perfect for smaller recipes while I love my stand mixer and when I need just a quick mix.
Baking Sheet: A must-have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet works great for anything you’re baking and is larger than a regular cookie.
Parchment Paper: Your baked goods will never stick again! For everything from cookies to pizzas, I love using parchment paper!
Keyword: cheesecake fat bombs
Servings: 18 bombs
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Until it gets smooth and creamy, beat all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- To portion out the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, use a medium cookie scoop.
- Before enjoying, freeze for THIRTY minutes.
- 4 grams are the carbs listed for each fat bomb. Each fat bomb has a net carb amount of 2.5 grams after subtracting these sugar alcohols.
- The bombs can be frozen in an airtight container after the initial freeze for up to TWO weeks.
- Let thaw before enjoying for several minutes.
- In this recipe, almond butter may also be used.
- Make sure to use cream cheese(full-fat).
Serving: 1bomb |
Calories: 105kcal |
Carbohydrates: 4g |
Protein: 3g |
Fat: 10g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g |
Monounsaturated Fat: 2g |
Cholesterol: 20mg |
Sodium: 55mg |
Potassium: 22mg |
Fiber: 1g |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 239IU |
Vitamin C: 1mg |
Calcium: 15mg |