Looking for the perfect EASY KETO VANILLA ICE CREAM? Well you’ve found it! This low carb sugar-free ice cream stays soft and scoopable in the freezer, and it is rich and delicious. It’s egg-free too. It’s the keto ice cream recipe is so easy to make and it’s what you’ve been dreaming of. This Ice Cream will be the kids favorite and even the whole family will enjoy it.
This is no ordinary keto vanilla ice cream so prepare to be AMAZED.
This low carb vanilla ice cream should not be underestimated and has magical properties! Sure, it tastes like regular vanilla ice cream and looks like regular vanilla ice cream. It even behaves like regular vanilla ice cream.
Cuisine: American, Dessert
Keyword: homemade keto ice cream, keto vanilla ice cream
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 recipe Sugar-Free Condensed Milk
- (can replace ¾ cup with nut milk, coconut milk, etc.)1 ½ cups heavy cream
- THREE tbsp. powdered Swerve Sweetener
- (optional, helps reduce iciness)1 ½ tablespoon vodka
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- According to the directions, make the sweetened condensed milk and let cool to room temperature. Whisk in the salt, powdered sweetener, vodka, vanilla extract, and heavy cream.
- Taste the mixture and adjust sweetener. You can use additional allulose or Bocha Sweet here but because it’s granular, and to dissolve it properly, you will need to whisk for a while.
- At least one hour, chill the mixture and up to overnight, then pour into the canister of an ice cream maker and according to manufacturer’s directions, churn. Don’t forget to do that if you have the kind of ice cream maker that requires the canister to be frozen first!
- Put in an airtight container and freeze at least FOUR hours, until it gets firm.
- Without an ice cream maker, to make this keto vanilla ice cream:
- As directed, make the condensed milk. To room temp, let cool and then whisk in the salt and vodka.
- Whip the heavy cream with the vanilla extract and powdered sweetener until it holds stiff peaks.
- Pour in the condensed milk and until no streaks remain, fold these two together.
- To a container, transfer and at least SIX hours, freeze.
Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Amount Per Serving
(1 serving = ½ cup)
Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*