Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats. This flavor combo is amazing as I am a big fan of chicken bacon ranch! I also am a huge fan of low carb zucchini boats! This recipe combines the two!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats
For getting the amazing flavor combo I love with an awesome dinner, these are perfect! Cheeses, bacon, ranch and chicken fill a zucchini boat and then for an amazing low carb zucchini recipe, cooked in the oven.
Low Carb Zucchini Boats
My whole family thought I was a little bit crazy at first when I came up with these Low Carb Zucchini Boats, however once they took a bit they all loved them!
What to Serve with Zucchini Boats
You are going to love these Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini Boats if you are looking for an amazing stuffed zucchini boats recipe! These Low Carb Zucchini Boats make a perfect dinner and are simple to make! Check out a few of our favorites if you are looking for side dishes to go with these Low Carb Zucchini Boats!
What Temperature do you bake these boats?
At the correct temperature, it is important to bake zucchini boats. They won’t cook all the way if the oven temperature is to low, and they will burn on the outside without cooking the inside if it is to high. At 400°F, we cook our zucchini boats.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast raw
- 4 medium zucchini
- 3 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil your chicken in a medium pot until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- From the pot, remove your chicken and to shred the chicken, use two forks.
- Stir together the pepper, bacon, garlic, ranch, salt, and chicken in a medium mixing bowl.
- In half lengthwise, cut your zucchini. Scoop the seeds out of the zucchini using a spoon to create a well for your filling. Into In a 13×9 baking pan, place the zucchini.
- With your chicken mixture, fill the zucchini.
- With cheese, sprinkle the tops of the zucchini and with aluminum foil, cover the pan.
- Remove the aluminum foil after baking for TWENTY minutes and and for another FIVE minutes, continue to bake.
Calories: 428kcal |
Carbohydrates: 9g |
Protein: 32g |
Fat: 30g |
Saturated Fat: 8g |
Cholesterol: 107mg |
Sodium: 682mg |
Potassium: 994mg |
Fiber: 2g |
Sugar: 6g |
Vitamin A: 520IU |
Vitamin C: 37.7mg |
Calcium: 139mg |
Leave a Comment